Product Review | Susenji Gold Body Massage Gel and Orange MOFA

Honestly, only in 2020 I realized an up-trend of beauty and slimming products distribution in Singapore and it has since created opportunities for many people, especially when the unexpected Covid-19 pandemic happen since the beginning of the year. And I actually didn't pay much attention because (1) the products are expensive, (2) some have to meet selling quota each month, and (3) I'm not sure if the products are effective. Because I'm for one was very particular when it comes to oral consumption type of slimming products because I'm so afraid of the rebound effect. Like, who doesn't right? And you have to consistently take the products for long term effect? Once you stop, it gradually go back to square one? Lots of thing running in my mind and that is why I tend to give it a miss.

Until I came across my girlfriend's Instagram (or Insta-story too). She is a distributor of Susenji products. Slowly, I kinda interested in their Body Massage Gel after seeing how she presented it. Because I wanna get rid of my ugly tummy a.k.a stubborn tummy fats so decided to try out. Because is coming from your friend, you just wanna support her and also to achieve something from using the gel externally.

So after checking out from her and of course the price too, I started my Susenji journey. Dragged my husband in to use the product too. Always grumbling on how troublesome it is. 😒I just don't understand how hard it can be to apply layer of gel on your body.

SUSENJI GOLD BODY MASSAGE GEL (130g per tube)


Started using since 26 March 2020. Wow... it has been half a year now. You know why I prefer this one? Because it is for external application and I don't need to worry more than those oral type. I heard from my friend that she tried some other store-bought powder products and she put on weight instead. Although I have to exercise and apply the gel in order to maintain, it won't be as bad as putting more weight than ever. 

How to use: Apply twice a day after shower, I tend to apply in circular motion for 3 minutes. Especially on my tummy. I cannot accept it when I wear a skirt or a dress with a belt, the food tummy protrudes out. SO UGLY you know. After apply it, let it dry. Don't squeeze the tube while applying. It will gradually come out as you roll.

You will feel a bit of warmness on your applied areas, not hot sensation but warm. And also after 7 months of using, no rashes on my target area. Didn't caused any skin allergy. That's from my experience.

So this is how you apply the gel but for my husband and I, we apply it lying down on the sofa. Lazy bums. Not just on your tummy but also areas you wanna flatten or burn the fats like arms, thighs and etc. My focus was tummy. 

Let me show you my husband's result in 2 months, incorporated with exercises everyday during Circuit Breaker period. Not very mindful with our diet all along and many times, we applied once a day instead of twice as instructed. Don't come telling me that you want something that requires no exercise. There is no such thing. Now I look at overall health and my body shape than how heavy I am. Ditching that weighing machine away.


Below is his latest progress as of 6 Oct 2020, just in case you peeps don't believe. He always said useless thing lah, bluff people one lah but what do you think?

After 7 months got maintained a bit rather than bulging out like the photo on 27 March 2020 not okay meh? Maybe that is the reward of him doing crunches and boxing at home on daily basis. Awhile only like 20-30mins a day.

Shall continue to push him into using even if it is just once a day. Better than he didn't. He is more hardworking at workout than me btw.

And here comes mine after 7 months. No more ugly tummy and am gonna maintain it well. It didn't come easy as I still do minimal exercises (mostly on the treadmill) and mindless eating. Looks not much of difference but the feeling was just right when I'm on my workwear. Smaller bulge rather than disgustingly big bulge. I can't. Pardon the not so nice shape. Will work on that later, when I'm not lazy. Hehe... 

SUSENJI ORANGE MOFA (20 sachets per box, 15g per sachet)

I will drink Orange MOFA once a week like on a Saturday or Sunday night before I hit the sack. Because you need to visit the toilet anytime the next day. Takes about 8-10 hours or more (I experience past 10 hours) to discharge your body waste. Sometimes probably is the normal discharge per day. I can't really differentiate that. Or maybe one shot discharge (normal + Orange MOFA effect). It may come a few times in a day. Quite normal. Depends on individual body constitution.

Also most of the time, I drank it at night but continued with my Netflix. Didn't sleep early though. That is just me.

How you drink: Mix a sachet with 200ml of cold water in a shaker, shake till the powder dissolves and bottoms up. The taste was good. Orangey and not so sweet. I saw my friend mixing with yoghurt drink (instead of cold water). Imagine yoghurt drink with probiotics plus Orange MOFA, superb detoxing the next day. Not only that, if you have fruits and vegetables intake too, you are cleansed.

Don't worry about colic or any harm to your body. The feeling is just... wanna poo poo. That is based on my experience.

I always believe in having fruits and vegetables everyday with a boost coming from probiotics and even Susenji Orange MOFA once a while. When you are out on a feast or eating too much, the Orange MOFA can help you remove the waste to avoid toxic retention in your body.

Actually never treat it as part of my slimming regime but more on overall health. If not, I would have drink it everyday. 

Oh... if you experience constipation once awhile, try Orange MOFA too.


So the above are my thoughts and experience using Susenji Body Massage Gel and Orange MOFA for the past 7 months. I have never religiously use an item like these for that long (exclude those daily moisturizer application). I'm one who must try in order to believe it works and won't easily believe through gimmicks or words from influencers. I only believe what I experience as a result of using it for a period of time and yes, the Body Massage Gel is here to stay. Expensive but if 2 humans use together (with my husband for example), I think is worth it then.

Next experiment will be on my thunder leg a.k.a big thighs. A trial for 1 month. Shall update in the next post.

Cheers.
.
.
.
.
[[NEW UPDATE]]

I mentioned that I will target another problem area: my thighs. So after a month with alternate days of running treadmill for 30 minutes, let me present you with my result:


Almost 2 months since I started applying on my thighs, together with probably 3 days a week of running for at least 30 minutes each session, I have got a tiny victory of that thigh gaps. Used to have a wide one than this when I was so determined to slim down. Gone were the days. But at least I'm doing something even though age is catching up. Never give up.
.
.
.
Disclaimer: The results from both products may vary on individual. Some may get the results they want, some probably don't.